Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday...7's and other fun stuff

http://www.rockthevote.com/

So it's Super Tuesday everyone!~I really wanted 2 vote, but I didn't because I wasn't registered at my new address yet. But I did send in my registration today...so I will be registered in time for the election. I'm not really into politics, but I have been watching the news about the election lately. I admit I don't know much about the candidates and their campaigns, but I have been trying to learn. I at least know everyone whose running, and have been getting more into it. So I'm trying! I think it's important to at least be interested, for me at least. So for everyone that isn't registered, think about registering! You can go to any candidates homepage and find a link to register. Anyway...enough of my public service message!




I have been shopping, (of course) and I have expanded my wish list! This is a bad thing since I'm not working full time yet and should be saving money!~But, it can't hurt to look at nice things I want. This way, I'll know exactly what I want to buy once I have money! (great theory, I know). So I have been shopping at Nordstrom for some time now and haven't ever noticed the beautiful 7 For All Mankind jeans they have there. I just always go straight into the Junior Department and shop there. I totally love their department too, so don't get me wrong. If you've been reading this blog you will definately know that! I show sooo many of their clothes here! But...I absolutely want a pair of these jeans. People I know that have them say they fit sooo well and they are very durable. Making these jeans a very good buy when you think about how long they'll last. Yes, this is what I'm telling myself when I'm deciding if I can afford to buy them. I'm still on the fence about it...maybe a few more months till I can do this.


Look at the pretty back pockets!~I just love them!




I also just bought Silver Jeans from Nordstrom. They are particularly amazing to be since they have a 35 inch inseam! All you tall girls can relate to finding such a length on jeans! Silver's have all different lengths from 30-35. I was amazed that they had a 35! I normally get tall jeans from Express, or try to find a 34 length. Finding a 34 length is very hard as well, but Silver's have them! Below, are the exact pair that I got, and they're really comfortable.
I think that's about all the shopping finds I have for today. I'm currently looking for some new boots and I haven't been able to find anything!~I'm looking for boots that aren't too high and that are very comfortable. I need them to be comfortable enough to wear at work and I walk around alot! So any suggestions would help, I've been through almost every store in my one mall. So help!!!

No comments: