Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thoughtz Thursday: Being Positive

I wanted to start something new on this blog, and that being once a week to have a Thoughtz Thursday Post! This will be anything positive, inspiring, thoughtful-good quotes to live by. I've always loved quotes, ever since I was a teenager and had a book of quotes that I would write down my favorites. I think it's so powerful when you find word that truly mean something to you, and can relate to your exact situation. I guess that is the power of the written word. 

I think that too a lot of times we get caught up in the daily tasks of life and can forget to take a minute. I like to look at Pinterest at night before bed, and look at positive quotes. I find this helps me to sleep better. I also think that trying to be positive-although hard at times can help the situation. I need to get better at this, and maybe mindfully expressing this and trying- will help!

So here are a few of my favorites for Thoughtz Thursday:








*Always Need Coffee!*

And one more…

Lorde *Tennis Court*
Love this song.








Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

We love posts like this one!! We need to spread the positive vibes!! Happy Friday!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Makeup Fashion Love said...

@Jayme and Mendi

Thanks! I love quotes too! :)