Friday, December 7, 2007

Holiday Gifts

So I know it's been a while since I've updated...But anyway, it seems like the holidays are coming up so soon this year and I'm not ready! It feels like it gets earlier and earlier! I haven't started my shopping yet, at least not for anyone but me! haha..I have to decide what I'm going to get...But anyway, I went to the mall to get some cute little gifts for Christmas. They have such cute Christmas and holiday items at Gertrude Hawk. Gertrude Hawk is a specialty candy store that has small boxes of all kinds of candy. They also have larger boxes of candy (milk, dark, white chocolate) chocolate covered pretzels, lollipops, non parels and many more items. In addition to their multitude of varieties of chocolate, they decorate the boxes with little ornaments which are very cute for the holidays! They also have cute snowmen figurines and so many adorable holiday decorations! Check out their online store, and you can also sign up to get a free catalog. Happy Holidays! :)

$11.99 $9.99 $13.99

No comments: