Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best Mascara Combination!



Bare Escentual's
Buxom Lash
$18

Sephora.com


So I have been using this mascara combination for a while now and am loving it!

I've found that if you use a mascara primer before applying mascara, it will make your lashes much thicker and longer. You can get a mascara primer at the drugstore, department store makeup counters, and also at Sephora (Sephora.com).

For the past few months, I have been using Mac's Prep & Prime Lash and I love it! It works so well to create thicker and longer lashes. I put Prep & Prime on my top lashes and give it a few seconds to dry in a little bit. I then use one coat of Mac's Zoom Lash on my top lashes. After that, I use Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash as a second coat on my top lashes. I also put a single coat of this mascara on my bottom lashes. I find that this mascara is great for separating lashes and also lengthening. I just find that together these products work quite well for me!


Mac Prep & Prime Lash: maccosmetics.com
Retails for $14.00

Mac Zoom Lash: maccosmetics.com
Retails for $13.00





What is your favorite Mascara combination?

Bookmark and Share

No comments: