Saturday, November 17, 2007

1st Entry

This is my first post. This blog will be about my two favorite things: Makeup and fashion. I'm going to be posting about things that are my favorite at the moment. I'm 23 years old, just graduated college and am working but also job searching. I love, love, love shopping and make sure I hit the mall at least once a week. I'm always looking for new stuff 2 wear no matter the occasion. I also love makeup. I like more expensive makeup...mac, chanel, clinique, and also drugstore covergirl eyeshadows. Nothing wrong with a bargain as long as its a cute shade! That's bascially it for today...my new favorite eyeshadow covergirl champaign. It's like 2.66 or something and it's an off white color but it really lights up your face. It also stays on all day. Go check it out! http://www.covergirl.com/

Also, I just went to Express...one of my favorite stores. They have the best clothes for going out and also for working...really nice pants and sweaters. They have a new coupon book for the holiday season so if you go there and spent I think $100 you'll probably get it.

Cute things I found there: http://www.expressfashion.com/

Really cute sweater w/ one of their cute camis underneath.
Love this dress! You can't really tell from this picture, but it has sparkles in the fabric. It also comes in black.





They also have this in pink 2...


Happy shopping! :)

No comments: