Monday, August 17, 2009

Mac Haul!

So I went shopping again today! I've been shopping alot lately I know, but this time I had some gift certificates to spend. I'm kind of obsessed with Mac makeup right now (well I have been for a few years lol) but I'm especially obsessed with their eyeshadow as of now. So I went today to look at some more colors and ended up getting 3 eyeshadows. I'll post some swatches and take pictures of them later on so I'll just name them right now. I got some more basic colors that would be good on the lid and on the crease. First Pink Freeze, which is one of my favorites and one of the first Mac eyeshadows I ever bought. Next I got Phloof, which I've never had before but is very similar to my ultimate favorite Nylon. Phloof is a light frost color that also works great on the lid and also for a highlight. Then I got Tempting which is a very pretty brown color that would be good on the crease. I hadn't thought about creating an eye look using all of these colors but when the MA rang me up she commented on how nicely a look you could make using the colors. I was like wow, I didn't intentionally pick the colors to go together!


I also wanted to get a powder. I heard alot of good things about the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish...which I got in Medium. I must say, the MA was sooo helpful in matching my color. Sometimes I hate to ask for help but this was very helpful! I have used the powder since and I really like it and the coverage and color is great. It's not too heavy but then again not too light of coverage either. I think it's a perfect powder...for me anyways!

Then I just had to get a lip product. I decided to get colour crafted which is a very pretty pink color. I've been wearing Via Veneto (Dazzle Glass) over it and it looks really pretty. I will post some actual pictures of this look soon! Happy Shopping!

No comments: