Monday, August 10, 2009

Sigma Brush Roll Kit!!!

Hello everyone! I am very excited today because I just ordered the Sigma Brush Roll Kit! I can't wait until they arrive and I will be posting once they arrive! I got the Brush Roll Kit which is $79 for 12 brushes. Below is the set that I purchased, which includes face and eye brushes. I have seen these used on many you tube videos and they look amazing!
You can also buy just the 12 brushes without the roll for $69.




They also have travel kits that are available for less which seem great! The travel kit that includes 7 face and eye brushes for $49. This kit comes in pink (which you can see above) and in black. I really like the pink because it's so cute!
You can view the brushes on their website: http://www.sigmamakeup.com/products/701.html

No comments: