Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tag: Products I'm Using Rite Now!

So I saw this tag on Lollipop 26's blog and I decided to post this on my blog. I think this will be fun to see all the different products I use on a daily basis, because I know there are a lot. Feel free to tag yourself and post on your blog!

Products I'm Using Rite Now:

Shampoo: Keratin Shampoo for dry/damaged hair...Love this Shampoo! It has protein and lipids to help restore moisture due to my bleaching and flat ironing! It is really helping.

Conditioner: Keratin Treatment for dry/damaged hair. This is a really good conditioner with the same complex that makes your hair soo soft and smooth.
Sebastian Restorative Protein: Conditioning treatment that seals your hair w/ protein. I love this and it really makes my hair extra soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this!

Sebastion Potion Number 9 Leave in Conditioner: This leave in conditioner is amazing! It makes your hair so soft and works great when hair is blown out/flat ironed.

Face wash: Oil of Olay face wash. Love this face wash!

Styling products: Chi Silk Infusion. Tames frizzy hair and makes it smooth.
S Factor Flat Iron Heat Protector Spray: I love this product! It works sooo well to protect the hair from the heat.
Aussie Hair Spray

Deodorant: Arrid Powder Scent..

Primer: I'm using L'oreal Decrease for eyes...I like it but it seems a little thick. I want to check out Two Faced Shadow Insurance.

Foundation brush: Mac 190 SE...I think that's the name of it. It's just like the Sigma 190, but only smaller and I got it in last year's holiday set. I use it for my liquid foundation and it works really well.

Powder: Sigma SS190 for under my eyes. SS150 to apply Mineralize Skin Finish Natural.
I love the 150 brush it's soo soft and works so well to blend and apply powder.

Blusher: Mac Mineralize Blush in Gentle. Really pretty blush color...You can scroll down to see my review of this blush. I use the SS187 to stipple this on my cheeks and blend it out w/ my 150.

Bronzer: Mac Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden...I think that's the shade...I bought it a few months ago but it's a really pretty shade which is great for making my face not as pale!

Highlighter: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips, Custom Bronzer, Blush and Eyeshadow. It has many colors in this bronzer and when bought it I didn't realize it could be eyeshadow as well. But it works really well to brighten up the face. http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/hot-products/face-bronzers/02745.html

Eyeshadow: I'm loving Mac eyeshadows and trying to build my collection. I will do a post on my favorite Mac eyeshadows as of now. Some I love and wear everyday no matter what my eye look is: Nylon (very bright color that works great as a highlight, and on the tear duct or inner corner, Phloof (also great highlight color), Satin Toupe (great crease color and outer v).

Eyeliner: This can vary on a daily basis. My favorite eyeliner is Covergirl Perfect Point Eye pencil. It's self sharpening and works great. I used this kind of eyeliner when I first started with eyeliner many many years ago! Mac Pearlglide Liner in Black Russian and Molasses.

Mascara: MAC Plush Lash. Bare Essentials Buxom Mascara. Love this mascara. If you want to see pictures and review just scroll down!

Lipstick: Mac Colour Crafted, Hue, and Politely Pink.

Lipgloss: Mac Dazzleglass in Via Veneto, Lustreglass in Morning Glory.

So that's about it! Feel free to comment and let me know of any great products that you love and think I should check out!

Upcoming Posts:

Brush Reviews

Latest Mac Haul w/ eyeshadow pallet, Mac 226 brush (I am loving by the way!)

Also, follow me on twitter! Diva0583!



No comments: