Sunday, August 30, 2009

New GHD Flat Iron!

So today my flat iron broke again! I'm so upset with it because I just bought it a few months ago. I haven't even been using it that much! I do use it everyday, but don't most people? I plugged it in this morning and it heated up fine and I begun to use it, but then it turned off and wouldn't turn back on. I tried to press the reset button and nothing happened and then it just started working again. It then smelled burny...so I'm assuming something shorted out...It was then I decided I needed a new flat iron.

I had been looking online and had seen TiffanyD's review of her GHD flat iron. I decided I would order one online, but just so happened to find on in a salon today. I got the GHD IV Styler. They have many different stylers to choose from that are slightly different.

I just used it and it truley is amazing! It got my hair sooo straight and I only went over it once! My other flat iron would have me going over the same piece a few times. But this flat iron is the best ever! I'm soo happy with it! I will post pics later on! I just wanted to update.
This flat iron is kind of an investment which I'm hoping will not break...ever!

Check out the website:

GHD Website
http://www.ghdhair.com/us/

Tiffany D's review on GHD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oth11rQESC0&feature=PlayList&p=E834347A9FB0C113&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=36



No comments: